Saturday, April 14, 2012

salvage, 2012


I'm so glad the Indie Craft Experience was created. New York and California have such wonderful flea markets where you can snag '50s dresses and little trinkets. Now that I know ICE exists, I will be attending every single one.


Today was their event "Salvage." Vintage vendors around Atlanta brought their best. The event also focused on repurposed items and crafts.


I snagged this beautiful blouse. The lady in charge of the booth (Opal Mae and Miss Dot) was sad to part with it. I can understand why.


That collar is to die for. I'm so glad I found it tucked away on the rack. I also picked up some little kelly green heels, a pearl collar and a giant daisy pin.


Yes, I'm a sucker for embellishments. And peter pan collars. Put those two together, and I'm a pretty happy gal.

No comments:

Post a Comment